Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Those who've seen us, know that not a thing could come between us..."


Here is a picture of me with my sisters, Kelly and Kate. They make me laugh constantly. Songs like "Sisters, Sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...."(come on folks it's from White Christmas) were written for sisters such as these.

Here is a prime example of why these girls make me laugh so hard....
This is the e-mail I received this morning from Kelly, the one in the middle:

I read my new favorite quote of all time today, and it made me think of my Holl-Boll.
"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?"

Furthermore, it makes me wonder how mothers of triplets only have two boobs.
Love, Kell-Bell

-Don't ask about the names, it's just what we've called each other as long as I can remember.

4 comments:

The Hills said...

One of my friends from high school is due a week before me with TWIN boys (by the way, she already has 4 & 5 year old boys). The first thing she asked the Dr. was "How am I supposed to breastfeed 2 babies?!" His response was "You have 2 boobs don't you?"

Priscilla Gray said...

haha, that is definitely Kelly!!! Sisters are SO much fun!!

To "The Hills" friend, I breastfed twins for a year and 2 weeks. It's not easy, but it works :)

Hippy Long Stockings said...

wow.. all 3 of us are so little in that picture! funny what all can change in a year!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

What are you trying say?? I'm still little! :-)