Friday, December 18, 2009

Tis the Season to be Jolly....

Apparently Thunder didn't get the memo.

Capturing the perfect shot of "joy" always becomes so stressful for our family.
Sounds of "Please act like you love each other!.... Get your hands off your face... Look this way! HEY! I said SMILE!! Please, PLEASE look at the camera! Open your eyes... Don't hit your brother... We're almost done. I'm gonna count to three and you better smile or you're gonna get a spankin'....SMILE NOW!!!"
I know, I know. By that point threatening to spank doesn't help matters, but that's what happens when you're trying to get the perfect shot of a peaceful, happy family....
We finally gave up and settled on taking photos of the three who were happy.
Do you think our family and friends will notice if we're missing two kids on our Christmas cards??
"...Fararararaaarararara!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me know and I will Photoshop them in. I agree spanking for the perfect picture does not give you the warm and fuzzies when you look at it

The Hills said...

The pictures are so funny! I love that you threaten to get good pictures too...makes me feel better because I do the same thing :) All of your babies are precious whether they smile or not!