Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Who are you, and what have you done with The Hudson Storm??

Not exactly sure what prompted this sudden bout of spring cleaning...

The Storm was outside by 7:30 this morning, which is no different from any other day. I think our swing set is where they hold their council meetings and plot ways to drive me crazy each day.

But today was different. Instead of coming in and jumping on the couches, as they continue their sword/light saber/fist fights, The Storm shocked me with the request for cleaning supplies.

Dazed and slightly confused I answered, "What in the world?... Well, sure you guys can clean!"
I keep expecting the Sheriff to knock on our front door and inform me that The Storm just held up our local convenience store... then burnt it down.
Until then, I guess I'll enjoy their sweet gesture.

5 comments:

Trace Car Driver said...

wow! please send them to my house once yours is all clean and sparkly! :o) but don't send the sheriff my way. HA

Dana said...

Awesome! mine seem a little more willing to help these days too. I think we all needed some sunshine!

brooke said...

Take advantage while it lasts!! I hope that my kids will not hate to clean as much as I do. They have to get a little bit of their daddy in 'em. I remember the year that all Camden wanted for Christmas was a broom and mop. What happened to those days?

tarheelmom said...

Crazy how they suddenly do something wild like...clean! Or maybe they're just imposters and the real Storm are smokin' cigarettes down at the local bar.

Runnin' Mommy said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet boys!!!!! I'll call them next time we have someone to look at the house. : )