Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sounds Around the Zoo

Thunder, pointing to the television as the commercial for the Barack Obama Collector's Coin plays:

"It's the President of America's Funniest Home Videos, The-Rock-A-Bama!"

Lightning, begging to be held in the recliner, when I already had Hank & Jack in my lap:

"Yes there is room! You have a FAT lap!"

Her Highness, when she realized I was already at my wits end, and breakfast hadn't even been served:

"Momma, do you think you have too many kids?"

Hail, without ceasing:

"I neet dint! DINT! I neet DINT! MOMMA!! I NEET DINT! I neet Wassy! WASSY! MOMMA!!!"

(I need drink and passy.)

It's five o'clock somewhere...

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Pour me something tall and strong.... ha!

You don't have a fat lap, so I am glad you have a big recliner. If you only had a wassy dispenser and a choc. milk fountain.

You're a good Momma!
Love, Dixie

Frogs in my formula said...

Oh, those are priceless. LOL. Simply priceless.

Kiera said...

Hilarious! SO glad you are writing all this stuff down.. Fat lap.. Hilarious!! ;)

Cindy said...

Don't you just love them?! They're so dang funny! Like momma, like kiddos! :-)